GreenBlend Mac and Cheese
This recipe is so good that the kids won’t realize they are eating veggies! And moms love it because the kids are eating their veggies!
1 pound pasta noodles, cooked according to package directions
4 tablespoons butter, salted
4 tablespoons all- purpose flour
2 ½ cups whole milk
4 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon mustard powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
3 teaspoons EasyPeasie Green Blend
1 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions set aside to drain but don’t rinse.
- In a sauce pan melt butter over medium heat, once melted add flour and whisk to combine.
- Slowly pour in milk while whisking to create a white sauce, reduce heat.
- Add shredded cheese to sauce and stir with spoon until cheese is melted. Add seasonings and EasyPeasie to sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add cooked and drained pasta to sauce and combine. Cover and let stand 5 minutes and serve.