EasyPeasie (Green Blend) Mac and Cheese
This recipe is so good that the kids won’t realize they are eating veggies! And moms love it because the kids are eating their veggies!
1 pound pasta noodles, cooked according to package directions
4 tablespoons butter, salted
4 tablespoons all- purpose flour
2 ½ cups whole milk
4 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon mustard powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
3 teaspoons EasyPeasie Green Blend
1 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions set aside to drain but don’t rinse.
- In a sauce pan melt butter over medium heat, once melted add flour and whisk to combine.
- Slowly pour in milk while whisking to create a white sauce, reduce heat.
- Add shredded cheese to sauce and stir with spoon until cheese is melted. Add seasonings and EasyPeasie to sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add cooked and drained pasta to sauce and combine. Cover and let stand 5 minutes and serve.