Protecting Our Kids in Tough Times
Last 10 Articles
- Exercise Tips: Indoor Activities for Rainy Fall Days
- Veggie Power: The Nutritional Benefits of Veggie Powders
- Feeding Challenges: Tips for Parents of Kids with Special Dietary Needs
- Virus Protection: Nutritional Tips to Keep Kids Healthy
- Nutrient-Rich Fall Produce: Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables for Kids
- All About Fiber: Ensuring Your Child Gets Their Daily Dose
- Understanding Green Powders for Kids
- Veggie Palate Priming: A Helpful Tool for Picky Eaters
- Tips on Keeping Kids Active in This Digital Age
- Veggie-Infused Pancakes for Kids: A Delicious Spin on Breakfast
As a business centered on healthy kids and families, we at EasyPeasie are saddened by the recent tragedies affecting American families across the country.
We know that there are less-publicized acts of violence and disruption that happen daily in communities of disenfranchised people; from Appalachia to Native American communities to inner-city America. We hope and pray for more empathy and more communication during these critical times. This is the time to lean in – to connect; not turn away. All parents want to see their children succeed. Every heart wants to make it home to their loved ones at night. We have to first honor each other’s humanity in order to create a world of peace and safety that we desire our children to inherit.
EasyPeasie salutes the American Academy of Pediatrics in its efforts to help parents and pediatricians learn strategies to protect our children from the epidemic of violence that has sadly become contemporary.
Healthy food and lifestyles are important. But safety and protection from violence are basic needs of children that those of us given the mandate to care for children must meet.
With Love and Empathy,