EasyPeasie Enjoys Earth Day
Last 10 Articles
- Developmental Milestones: Social Skills and Friendships in Kids
- Veggie Powders: How They Can Complement a Balanced Diet
- Nutritional Focus: The Benefits of Lean Proteins for Kids
- Picky Eaters: Strategies for Introducing New Flavors
- Thanksgiving Special: Embracing Gratitude and Health
- Exercise Tips: Fun Activities to Burn Off Thanksgiving Calories
- Vitamin A Boost: The Importance for Eye Health
- Gut Health: The Role of Fiber in Kids' Digestion
- Developmental Milestones: Emotional and Social Growth in Kids
- Picky Eaters: Strategies to Introduce New Textures to Kids
Earth Day is our yearly reminder to value this beautiful blue marble we get to call home. It’s a chance to “get in there” with our kids and get connected to the dirt, the water, the air – the stuff of life!
As a business centered on vegetables – wonderful products of the earth – we are always thinking of ways that we can be good stewards and reduce our environmental footprint. For our upcoming green blend, for example, we will look to source all of the greens locally!
We are energized this season by the spirits of Spring renewal, growth, and beauty. We are inspired to keep a laser-focus on both personal and corporate responsibility to the environment.
We are excited about EasyPeasie being part of families’ continued efforts to reduce vegetable food waste, and about our plan to source locally more and more! Enjoy Earth Day. Take a moment to breathe it in, reflect, and give thanks… And plant something today!
Peas, Love, and Happiness :)