3-Pack: EasyPeasie Veggie Powder Blends
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
3-Pack of Veggies
A Simple Veggie Solution for Picky Eaters!
Natural Blend (carrots, peas, squash) has a color & mild veggie flavor that blends with everything. It's sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Green Blend (kale, spinach, carrots, peas, sweet potatoes) has a slightly "veggier" flavor & is great for sauces and smoothies. Red Blend (beets, carrots, peas, squash) has a slightly sweeter, yet mild veggie flavor & a vibrant color.
- VEGGIE FIGHTS? Not tonight! EasyPeasie is a stress-free way to help picky and selective eaters with food aversions get veggie nutrition. Simply shake onto any meal, snack, or smoothie
- NATURAL, GREEN, & RED BLENDS - 100% dried and ground vegetables. Easily sprinkle into recipes like mac and cheese, spaghetti sauce, pancakes, meatballs, eggs, smoothies, casseroles, muffins, brownies… Non-GMO, Kosher, Made in the USA.
- ALL NATURAL vegetable powder blends for toddler and adult picky eaters or for families on-the-go, when fresh vegetables are not readily available. No artificial ingredients. No added salt, no added sugar, No fillers
- VEGGIE PALATE PRIMER. Not just a vegetable supplement, but an easy way to learn veggie flavors and a bridge to whole vegetables
- VEGGIE NUTRITION. 2 tablespoons of EasyPeasie equals 1 cup of vegetables. Taste is dose-dependent. Add more for veggie-lovers and start with less for the veggie-cautious :)
Our Blends are helping families win “the veggie fight,” including being loved by professionals and families of kids with special feeding challenges.
* Free shipping offers are only available within the USA
I have a 3 yr old extremely picky eater. I've seen some picky eaters not eat this or that but unfortunately my 3-year-olds will almost consume nothing.. I was desperate to get him the nutrition that he needed but unfortunately he was premature and was having other difficulties with digestion issues. My desperation led to many Google searches and then I stumbled upon Easy Peasie. This product got my son exactly what he needed. Not only for my 3-year-old but I add this into my 11 year olds food, too. And chances are if you ever come to my house and eat food I'm so accustomed to using easy peasie everyday that chances are it's going to be in every meal! How literally easy peasy is it to dash a tablespoon of Easy Peasie into your foods and BAM there is now 1/2 cup vegetables !♥️ Thank you all so much!
I had heard great things about Easy Peasie and was really excited to try the blends. I am so happy with my purchase. I sprinkle my blends in everything, smoothies, salads, over steamed green beans, breaded chicken, baked fish, and more. I have to sneak these things into my husband's diet which can be tricky. He caught me sprinkling over his salad and immediately said "what's that". Nothing, just spices was my reply:)
From paring it with Toddler Milk to adding it to Hot Coco my kids are happy and healthy. And as they get older they start to eat the actual vegetables (a win! And the whole point) so we put a scoop in their milk for breakfast and they love it!
So glad I was able to have this ordered to Canada! I sprinkle it on almost all my 22mo (picky eater phase) food. Will def be reordering a larger amount next time. All work great for different foods
As a pediatrician I see so many families who struggle with getting in veggies as well as picky eating. These blends are the answer. Easy to use and tasty!! Can throw into anything you are making. And I use them for myself too. A must for all families!!
HOW TO USE
1. Cook With It!
Sneak in servings of vegetables as you cook! Ea-
syPeasie mixes in great with sweet or savory dishes
— burgers, marinara sauce, curries, pancakes,
muffins, eggs, and more!
2. Shake With It!
Shake onto rice, mashed potatoes, hot cereals,
mac and cheese, popcorn... On family night out,
take your "veggies on-the-go!"
3. Drink With It!
Mixes into many drinks, including milk! Grown-ups
use EasyPeasie as a natural sweetener in coffee,
tea, and smoothies!