Green Blend, 5oz - EasyPeasie Vegetable Powder Blend
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
100% kale, spinach, carrots, peas, sweet potatoes
A Simple Veggie Solution for Picky Eaters!
EasyPeasie Green Blend is a tasty combination of kale, spinach, carrots, peas, and sweet potatoes. Just shake and mix into any meal, snack, or smoothie. Green Blend mixes well into casseroles, meatballs, marinara sauce, and more. Great for green smoothies! Eating veggies is EasyPeasie!
- STRUGGLING with a picky eater? EasyPeasie is a stress-free way to help picky and selective eaters with food aversions get veggie nutrition. Simply shake onto any meal, snack, or smoothie
- GREEN BLEND - 100% dried and ground kale, spinach, carrots, peas, and sweet potatoes. Easily sprinkle into recipes like spaghetti sauce, meatballs, smoothies, casseroles, dips… Non-GMO, Kosher, Made in the USA.
- ALL NATURAL vegetable powder blends for toddler and adult picky eaters or for families on-the-go, when fresh vegetables are not readily available. No artificial ingredients. No added salt, no added sugar, No fillers
- ALL AGES. Not just for kids. Great for the whole family!
- VEGGIE NUTRITION. 2 tablespoons of EasyPeasie equals 1 cup of vegetables. Taste is dose-dependent. Add more for veggie-lovers and start with less for the veggie-cautious :)
Our Blends are helping families win “the veggie fight,” including being loved by professionals and families of kids with special feeding challenges.
* Free shipping offers are only available within the USA
Item added to your cart
HOW TO USE
1. Cook With It!
Sneak in servings of vegetables as you cook! Ea-
syPeasie mixes in great with sweet or savory dishes
— burgers, marinara sauce, curries, pancakes,
muffins, eggs, and more!
2. Shake With It!
Shake onto rice, mashed potatoes, hot cereals,
mac and cheese, popcorn... On family night out,
take your "veggies on-the-go!"
3. Drink With It!
Mixes into many drinks, including milk! Grown-ups
use EasyPeasie as a natural sweetener in coffee,
tea, and smoothies!